1. Phoenix Dancing With Crow is a limited company operated by Anouska Madden.
2. You can contact Anouska Madden for all matters relating to the business by contacting her on: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Phoenix Dancing With Crow Ltd will collect certain information about you during the course of its business. This information will be used for the following reasons:
A. Your contact information may be used to send you marketing material as part of Phoenix Dancing With Crow Ltd’s legitimate interest in promoting its business. You may unsubscribe at any time.
4. Phoenix Dancing With Crow Ltd will keep different information for different periods of time, as follows:
A. Contact information kept for marketing purposes on Wix will be kept until you ask for it to be removed, or unsubscribe.
B. Phoenix Dancing With Crow is required by law to keep financial information for a period of seven years. If your address is shown on an invoice, this will be retained for this purpose.
C. Digital information gathered including health forms, disclaimers and contact information for a therapy treatment will be kept for a period of two years after your last treatment. This information will be kept in a password protected account and will be securely destroyed after two years.
D. Written notes taken during a session will be kept confidential and secure and are disposed of securely one year after the last session.
5. Your rights: You have certain rights, detailed below. You may use the contact details at point 2 to request any of these rights to be exercised.
A. The right to have your contact information removed.
B. You have the right to be sent a copy of all the information Phoenix Dancing With Crow Ltd holds about you within 30 days.
C. You have the right to have your information corrected; if any information Phoenix Dancing With Crow Ltd holds about you is wrong then Phoenix Dancing With Crow Ltd will amend it to be accurate.
D. You have the right to complain about the holding of your information. If Phoenix Dancing With Crow Ltd cannot resolve your complaint, or you feel that the response is inadequate, you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office at ico.org.uk.
7. Phoenix Dancing With Crow Ltd will treat your information with the utmost respect. If you have any concerns at all, please use the contact information listed above to get in touch and ask.
8. Finally, as a practitioner, I, Anouska Madden, work to an ethical framework and as such, if I consider you or someone else to be at risk of harm, or unable to give consent due to a crisis situation, I may share your information with outside organisations / services.